Friday, March 2, 2012

Wednesday, February 29th, 2012

Wednesday the 29th was a very rainy day on the Lower Tuolumne. It started raining around 7:30am and did not stop. Luckily, the Tuolumne is a tailwater fishery and was not effected by the rain.

The fishing was great again today. I was the only person fishing the entire river which made it even better. I hooked and landed well over ten fish and lost two really nice looking fish.

The flows went from around 340 to around 320 around 8am. The flows can also be found at this link   http://waterdata.usgs.gov/ca/nwis/uv?11289650

I am excited to get back on the water next week and see if I can't land another nice fish like the one that broke me off.

All in all, Wednesday was a great day with plenty of action. I am bummed about the few nice ones that got off but I landed a lot of nice fish nevertheless. I only got a few pictures and the lens was wet so I am going to skip uploading photos until my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment